Sunday, March 27, 2011

Senior Feature: Katelyn (1 of 2)

KatelySneekPeak

I love Senior Portrait Sessions. There is just something fulfilling about spending time with kids that are getting ready to start the next chapter of life. I love hearing about their dreams and finding myself pulled into hoping that they will reach all of them one day. Those sessions always take me back to my Senior year and I remember all the excitement and nerves that exploded from within me, all the unknown I was ready to take head on. It is such an amazing step in our lives, I am so thankful that we are given the opportunity to be a part of it over and over again.
We had a blast shooting with Katelyn on Monday. She is absolutely gorgeous, with a perfect movie star smile. She opted for a two part shoot so we have the awesome opportunity to shoot with her again this weekend. I know Tab and I are both really looking forward to it and we will be sure to share a sneak peek from that shoot too. Be sure to check Tab's blog for more of this shoots goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment